11/04/2016

Five Minute Friday: Journey














It's time again for another five minute Friday post. This week's prompt is journey.

When I saw the prompt, I was thinking on what would be the best way to go with this word. At first I was thinking of my spiritual journey. This world is not my home, I'm just passing through. And I cannot wait to get to my final home. But, for now, I am on a journey on this earth and I need to continue on for Him. Then, my mind went to my parenting journey. I was given four precious children to nurture and prepare them for their adult life. That is a scary thought. Am I doing a good enough job that they will be able to make it when they go off to college? What about when they get their first job? Another journey I am going through right now is a homeschool journey. My children have been homeschooled their whole lives. More questions: Are they learning? Will they be able to make it in the real world? How can I best prepare them for the world? Will they get up in time to make it to their classes or job? But then, someone will come up to me, sometimes a stranger, sometimes a friend, and reassures me that I am doing my best in the parenting and homeschool journey. My spiritual journey? Well, I try my best and only God knows my heart. Soon, I hope to hear these words from Him- "Well done, they good and faithful servant"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1