12/09/2016

Five Minute Friday ~ Joy

It's time again for another five minute Friday. This week's prompt is the word Joy. Hosted over on Kate's blog, Heading Home.


Go...
What do I think about when I think about the word Joy? I think about years past when I learned the acronym for the word JOY in Sunday school - Jesus, Others, You. It is a simple way to remember to always put Jesus first in your life and He will give you true joy. I also think about the song Joy to the World, especially at this time of the year. Joy to the World, the Lord is come! Joy to the World, the Saviour reigns! The whole word should have been joyful when Christ was born. The world should also be joyful that He reigns over the earth. He is the one who has a plan for everything. Be joyful, the Lord has come and He reigns!

Stop.

4 comments:

  1. I find it so fascinating where people go with these word prompts. Some seem to bring out similar themes...and others quite different. I like your take on JOY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a joy that God does reign and is in charge of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Joy to the world. When Christ rules in our hearts, joy overflows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with JOY - I use Jesus Opens You. May you have a joy-filled, spirit-filled Christmas.
    Blessings
    Janis - found you on FMF

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1