1/05/2017

2017 Word of the Year

2017 Word of the Year

I wasn’t going to do a word of the year this year, but this word keeps coming back to me and I can’t get it off of my mind.

Intentional: done by intention or design (Merriam -Webster Dictionary)
Some synonyms are deliberate, knowing, purposeful, and voluntary.

Why Intentional?
To be honest, I’m not really sure. I know that God has laid it on my heart and He wants me to be more intentional in everything that I do. I need to spend my time more wisely. I need to be more intentional in what I do each day. I admit I am not the best housekeeper and I spend way too much time on Facebook, but this year, I am going to be changing that. I am going to be more intentional in keeping up the appearance of the house. I am going to be more intentional about spending too much time on Facebook. I also need to be more intentional on what I eat. I need to be spending more time in God’s Word. I also want to be in more pictures with my kids. And lastly, when I have chosen a word of the year in the past, I never came back and updated. This year, I will be intentional and update at least once a month.

Word-for-the-Year-Link-Up-at-Homeschool-Review-Crew

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to revisit your word and goals for the year. I need to be more accountable, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word you picked. I haven't been the best at picking up my bible and reading it lately and that is something that I want to get back into doing as well. I loved the word intentional it is a great word. I love how you were going to put it to use as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1