1/23/2017

34 Weeks of Clean

 photo cleanbutton_zpsnlzebjbs.png















Michelle over at Family, Faith, & Fridays is going through her 34 weeks of clean that she has done in the past. This past week's area to clean was the pantry. I don't really have a pantry so, I use a corner lazy susan cabinet to hold my canned foods. I also use upper cabinets to store foods like pasta, flour, snacks, etc. This week, I focused on the corner cabinet, because it was the area that needed it the most.

It wasn't too bad




















Took everything out and sorted it into categories

 I put fruit together, veggies together, pasta sauce together, etc.


































We would love to have you join in. It didn't take me very long to do this task. Some tasks may be longer than others, but the goal is to have a clean, uncluttered house.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Rebecca! We have used a lazy susan more than once in base housing for a pantry. So glad you are joining us- enjoy this weeks assignment! ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1