1/10/2017

Blogging Through The Alphabet ~Landing Page

A Net In Time Schooling
I've decided to join in with some of my fellow Homeschool Review Crew members in a round of blogging through the alphabet. Annette and Amanda will be our hosts.

I have not actually decided what I will be blogging about, it will probably just be a random word that comes to my mind during the week. Or, I may blog about people in the Bible. I'm not quite sure yet. I have in the past done my favorite Bible verses and just random things.

The posts start next Tuesday. Be sure to come back and see what the other crew mates are writing about.


















A ~ Abigail & Abraham
B ~ Bathsheba & Boaz
C ~ Claudia and Caleb
D ~ Deborah and Daniel
E ~ Elisabeth and Eli
F ~ Female at the Well and Felix

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    I'm also doing the blogging through the alphabet with a theme of Bible verses.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1