1/01/2017

Scripture and a Snapshot ~ 1/1/17

Wow, it's already a new year! I cannot believe how fast the years are just flying by. Back in 2013, I was able to review the Homeschool Mom's Bible. I still love using this Bible for my Bible readings and my daily devotions. I love that I can easily find the devotion for the day. I also love that the devotions are short and encouraging. For this year's Scripture and a Snapshot, I thought I would share a verse that encouraged me during the week. Since I have just started fresh, I am going to share a verse from the first devotion in the Bible.
















I'm linking up over at a glimpse of our life:
Scripture and Snapshot


2 comments:

  1. A favorite verse of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse - an encouraging start to the new year indeed!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1