4/21/2017

Five Minute Friday ~ Sing

Five Minute Friday - Sing

This week’s prompt at the Heading Home blog for five minute Friday is sing.

I love to sing. Even though I don’t have a good singing voice, I still love to sing. I sing in the car, in the shower, in the house, in church, everywhere! I love when old hymns pop into my mind and I start singing them. I love to sing newer contemporary Christian songs also. Singing helps keep me stress free and happy. I sing along with the radio when I am in the car. When I’m alone in the car, I sing louder and praise the Lord while listening to KLOVE. Singing brings me closer to the Lord, because I am usually singing a hymn or a song we sang in church. I hum songs when I’m doing the dishes. It helps it to go by faster since I don’t have a dishwasher and have to do the dishes by hand. Singing is great for me and I will always sing praises to the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. I sing, too. I feel so grateful to make a joyful noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm singing along to KLOVE with you - in my own car.
    Thanks for visiting Nickers and Ink Poetry and Humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing is a great thing to do...in or out of tune

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1