5/16/2017

Homeschool Rescue ~ Review

Homeschool Rescue Review

Are you getting burned out from your homeschooling journey? Do you need to focus more on other things besides homeschooling (like your house)? Looking for ways to refresh yourself and your household? Are you needing to recharge your batteries? Or are you just looking for some new ideas to incorporate into your daily schedule? Well, look no further. Homeschool Rescue from Only Passionate Curiosity is just the solution.

So, you may be wondering what is Homeschool Rescue and what does it include? Homeschool Rescue is a course that you can take and work through at your own pace. The homepage has an introductory video and shows what each module is about. There is a 60 day schedule that is included that you can follow or you can go at your own pace and take longer (or shorter) on some areas. There are five modules that have lessons. Each module has a different amount of lessons (3-5). Each lesson is fairly short (around 20 minutes) and you are then give a homework assignment. The assignments are not usually hard and they are to help you make progress through the course. Some of the lessons that are available are look to the future, special circumstances (special needs), take back your time, saving time, organization, curriculum, supplies, reward system, training children, teaching teens, and several more.

Course Content Homeschool Rescue Updated_zpsj4uuuqgb

It is easy to get around the website. When you log in, you are able to click on the module you need right at the top. Then from there you just click the lesson you want to watch.

homeschool rescue sample

When you log in and go to the lesson page, you will see a screen like the one above. You are able to download the audio for the lesson, download the transcript for the lesson, watch the video, and download the homework and resources needed for the lesson. There is also a bonus section with different styles of planners and a link to the Facebook group that is private and just for Homeschool Rescue members. Some days you are to watch the video and do a sheet or two for homework. The next day may either be another video or another sheet of homework.

Samples

How did I use Homeschool Rescue? I printed off the schedule, but life happens and I did get off track from the schedule, but I still used it as a checklist so I knew where to start and what to do each day. It was easy to keep track of what to do each day and watching the videos for each lesson did not take up too much time. Many of the resources and worksheets were so helpful even to me as a homeschool mom of almost 12 years. There were new things that I could implement into our daily schedule. I do have a 6 year old and plan to school her through graduation so I have another 12 years before I am finished, so I can use a lot of the suggestions to not get burned out. I like the idea of using the Brain Breaks (below), especially for my 6 year old daughter.

homeschool rescue sample 2

There were several things I liked about this course. I seem to process things better when I am able to read them when I am listening, so the transcripts came in handy. I loved having several of the resources available, because it gave me some new ideas and showed me some new websites. I loved that it came with a plan to follow. It kept me on track and if I forgot which lesson I left off at, I could just look at the plan to see where I needed to go next.  Also, the biggest struggle for me is finding “me time.” This course has helped me with scheduling and seeing where I could fit myself into each day.  I have been enjoying having some “me time” and am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle our next school year.

Homeschool Rescue is a great program that I highly recommend to new and veteran homeschool moms.

How can you purchase this course? It’s easy. Click here and read through the descriptions. Decide which option is best for your needs at this time.

Find Only Passionate Curiosity on social media:
2 Click Here to Read More Reviews 2016_zpsmmmkbumm

3 Crew Disclaimer 2016_zpscwpb9ywe

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1