7/21/2017

Five Minute Friday ~ Collect
















What do I collect? To be honest, I've really never collected anything until I was in college. Back then, I started collecting anything that had or was a giraffe after playing a game. I stopped collecting giraffes soon after I began having children. Now, as a homeschool mom, I collect books. I cannot go to a library sale or any discount or thrift store and come out empty handed. I always find something that I think I am going to read or use with my children. So, now I have boxes and boxes of books that I have collected waiting to be used. My youngest is in 1st grade now and I have started to go through the books to see what I have and what I can use with her. I also have pulled some out for my older kids to read through this school year. I love books! And I probably won't stop collecting books for a long time.

I'm linking up over at the Five Minute Friday blog.

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine you have quite the collection of books! Stopping in from #7 this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1