8/04/2017

Weekly Highlights

Homeschool Week

Wow, I can’t believe another week has come to an end. We have been busy and my boys have taken their first tests for the school year. They have been reading and studying and it shows on their test scores.

My youngest has been having a great time with her school work. This week she said, “Cursive is fun!” She loves learning. She also loves having books read to her. I am working through The Bears on Hemlock Mountain with her for a Progeny Press review.  She also loves creating things and played with some playdoh this week.

IMG_20170801_103702

We don’t have a set homeschool room, so my kids just find a place to do their work. I had to sneak the picture below because my son doesn’t like having his picture taken.

IMG_20170801_103808

Not only do my kids do book work, but they also do yard work and house work. They also know how to fix the cars. My oldest son was in charge of changing the oil in one of our minivans this week.

IMG_20170803_141440

We had planned a nature hike for this afternoon, but it is raining so we will postpone for another day.

I plan to do a blog hop the week of August 14th with the Homeschool Review Crew. I will list our curriculum for the year, our favorite school supplies, planning, and what we do outside the home.

Have a great week!

I am linking up at:
Homeschool Coffee Break

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see how much your daughter is enjoying cursive! And it's great that your son is taking responsibility for the minivan!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1