Wow, this week seems to have flown by. In fact, this whole month seems to have flown by.
Our homeschool week…My boys finished up their first nine weeks and will be taking their exams next week. My daughter has been reading Anne of Green Gables and is at the halfway point. My youngest has been getting her work done, but she told me one day that “I’m so bored because it is so easy.” I’m planning to just let her do what she wants each day and if she finishes 1st grade early, we’ll just go ahead and start 2nd grade.
Field Trip…We just, spur of the moment, decided to go down to the beach on Thursday. We wanted to see what kind of shells Hurricane Maria kicked up. We found a few nice ones.
The shell with the ‘s’ on it was found by my 6 year old daughter whose name starts with ‘S.’
Since we also have a yearly family pass to the aquarium, we went also went there yesterday.
And lastly, we visited Fort Macon. We walked around the fort and went to the beach overlook.
We had a fast and fun week.
Don't miss this week's reviews that I posted: The Secret of the Hidden Scrolls and Captain Bayley's Heir.
I'm linking up at:


I love last minute field trips!
ReplyDelete