10/12/2017

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes ~ Write

31 Days of Free Writes - Write

Write…I like to write. Sometimes I come up with some great material and other times I do not. I started to write a story a few years back, but lost it when my hard drive crashed and I wasn’t able to save it. I’ve been wanting to get back to that story, but can’t remember all of the details I had and wish I could just write it down, but I can’t get it started.

I know we are supposed to only take 5 minutes to write these posts with what comes to our mind at the time, but every day I write something and think how it is not that great, so I delete and start over. I wish I had more confidence in my writing and I wish I had better thoughts that were encouraging to others. I know sometimes I do have a good post, but mainly I feel like they are not that great. I do hope I have encouraged at least one person with my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1