5/21/2018

It’s a Jungle in Here ~ Book Review

It's a Jugle in Here _ Book Review*This post contains affiliate links*.
It’s a Jungle in Here by Kristie Wilde is the third book in the Joyful Creation Series collection.

I love when I find a book or an author that I have not read or heard about. I also love when I find new books that have a Christian theme.

Want to take a little trip to the jungle to see all of the great animals God created? It’s a Jungle in Here takes readers through the jungle and shows them many of God’s wonderful creations. We see colorful butterflies, big lions, even bigger elephants, and many little frogs. This cute little book is an easy read. It doesn’t take very long to read through and can be read easily by new readers. There is about one sentence on each two page spread. The illustrations are beautiful and colorful. I read this to my seven year old daughter (because she loves to be read to) and she loved looking at the pictures. She wanted to study each page to see if there were any hidden animals.  I love that this book focuses on the creations that God made and how he made each animal different. The book also mentions that God is happy with how He created us. The last pages of the book tell some facts and include Bible verses.  We look forward to reading the other books in this series.



Disclosure of Material: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher through the BookCrash.com book review program, which requires an honest, though not necessarily positive, review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CFR Title 16, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1